Watching Movies!

Watching Movies!-
For best quality, if your computer to internet connection is slow- Pause the movie, waste 10 minutes of your time (Get a snack, go to the bathroom) then Press play!
(this allows the movie to load, and causes less "Scrambles" in the movie.

Please Close All Pop-ups, I know they are a bit annoying.. but every movie here is FREE!

Tip- Click the TITLE of the movie to bring it to a single page, making it faster to load. Enjoy :)

The Uneek Mix-Up

Friday, February 4, 2011

So What Came Of The Large 90's Roar of WWF Wrestling?

CZ Wrestling?  
          Lets just say this is a knock-off of WWF or WWE. 

 So here are some of my thoughts on what the big picture is.

First the "cage of death"(about 0:10 secs), which after the video is more of a forgotten thought. Im wondering would this really be worse then what just happened. 

"That's the most illegal move in history", by this, I had almost thought the Announcer had meant  "in your legal terms!" In which again, I am proven wrong by the Fat ass who drop's his shorts under "hypnosis". But then is being promoted to dance around in his "tighty whities."

CZW 's First ever view through me, lead me to write this. Unsure of how big they are, it will never be an intrest to find out. I hope you enjoy this as much as I have.

Thanks to A Friend-via FaceBook

3 comments:

  1. Did you quit writing?........

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah i want one on the undertaker the best wrestler in the wwe

    ReplyDelete
  3. chris benoit story will get you more views

    ReplyDelete